Wohooo it’s Friday! What a long short-week I had at work. It’s been so nice to be able to get out on my lunch break to run in the sunshine (also because it’s been way too cold to run in the early mornings) . Yesterday’s 8 miles were lovely and I’m excited to do my first ‘back to back’ longish runs today! I’ve got 12-14 miles on the schedule and will hopefully be able to run outside since it’s supposed to be a low of 10* I think?
I’m focusing on really slowing down for my easy runs, but still getting in those hills! I climbed 500’ yesterday, but hoping to get in a bit more today!
I thought it would be fun to list out 24 questions that I’ll answer, but I’d also love to have you answer too!
- Where were you born? North Conway, NH
- How old are you? 28
- Favorite day of the week? Wednesday’s
- Favorite ‘splurge’ after a running race? A burger & sweet potato fries!
- Favorite thing to do when tapering? Mani/ Pedi
- Favorite food? Any type of pasta & fresh rolls
- Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
- Ocean or lake? Ocean, but I also love lake houses!
- Mountains or beach? Mountains
- Favorite color? Buttercream yellow
- Favorite smell? Freshly roasted coffee
- Last meal on Earth? Napolian Pizza fresh in Italy
- Favorite place you’ve traveled to? Either Yosemite or Italy!
- Favorite season? Fall
- Favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls
- Favorite movie? Miracle
- Last best book you’ve read? Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Favorite book? Marathon Woman by Kathrine Switzer
- Best song ever? Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
- Trails or Road? Trails!
- Your favorite place to relax? In my heated blanket or outside on the trails far away from civilization
I’ve got another book review! I loved this book by Becky Wade! She describes her year of travel to various running communities throughout the world. I loved how she described each running culture & how different they all were. It’s a fun and quick read, but I really felt like I got to know the runners along the way. Definitely a great read for anyone who loves to travel and run!
Give ME your 21 question answers!