...because sometimes we wish that we had all the $ to spend on new running gear & accessories, but in reality we've got..ya know...bills and such. I guess the kittens need to eat too....If only I could go on a major shopping spree to both Oiselle & Brooks...a girl can dream! PS Happy First Day of SPRING!!! I want to see tulips popping up everywhere right now.
- Oiselle All The Women Hoodie. Cute. Comfy. Casual. Perfect for a post-run or recovery day. Or I'd probably even wear this to the office because ya know. Girl Power!
- Oiselle Camp Cup. I want this for everyday coffee and tea drinking. I'll never spill all over myself again and my coffee will stay warm. Perfection. I'm also a complete sucker for cute sayings, so there's that...
- Oiselle Spandos. These pants have been on my wishlist for over a year now. I loveee the print and length and they just look absolutely amazing. I think when I do finally get them, I may even sleep in them too.
- Brooks Ghost 10s. I have one pair of these and love love loveee them. I literally cannot get enough of their newer/sleeker design and lighter feel. Worn them through many miles and already want 5 pairs.
- Brooks Juno Bra. I just purchased my first Juno and took it out on a test run and I'm not sure if I'll ever get anything else. It's so amazing, supportive, fits perfectly, and has some clips in the back so you don't kill yourself trying to get out of it!
What's on your running wish-list?
Do you ever fill up a shopping cart online so full and wish that you had all the money in the world to purchase everything and end up not buying anything? No...just me?
What's on your schedule for today?