Happy Friday Friends! I hope you look forward to what Friday Funny Meme I'm going to post as much as I do (I clearly have very little to look forward to each week)! I've been taking a break from listening to podcasts as much on my runs and alternating between no music & music, so playlists have been a HUGE help on those harder work-outs I've had lately, SO I wanted to share with you 5 songs that are a must on my playlist right now.
2. Lose Yourself - Eminem. I know this one is an oldy, but I forgot how amazing it is to really power through a tough spot in a run. I think I listened to this song twice on my speed work-out on Wednesday....
3. Hypnotize- Biggie Smalls. This is also an oldy (sensing a theme here?), but this song kicks my butt and gets it going every. time.
4. Start Me Up - Rolling Stones. This is one that I play at the beginning of EVERY race I do. Gosh it gets me excited just listening to it on a training day.
5. Here's The Thing- Girl Talk. I love a great Girl Talk song and this one has a fantastic beat to do some hard 800 or 1200 repeats to (not that I exactly love 1200s, I'd prefer mile repeats over .75 mile repeats, but all speed work is still pretty fun...)
OK and here are 5 things I'm NOT doing this weekend because I'm getting all my chores done with before tomorrow (Saturday)!
1. NO Laundry
2. No Cleaning
3. Not getting out of bed before 7am
4. Not thinking of work or things I have to do
5. Not limiting myself to one cup of coffee (because ample coffee & Saturday mornings are my favorite).
What are you NOT doing this weekend? What are you filling your weekend with since you'll have so much extra time on your hands?
Songs on your playlist right now- any good recommendations?!