Merry Christmas! We are off to take advantage of the fresh snow (5”+!!!) we’ve gotten at the ski resort early this morning and then will do the whole present shebang (& get a run/strength session in) this afternoon! Only a few more hours that our tree needs to last before it will be taken down (it’s definitely dead by now- Brady refuses to share any water with it)
Also- so accurate.
Kicked off our Christmas Eve with homemade cinnamon rolls from Hungry Runner Girl’s blog. We split the recipe in half and they were so tasty!
6.5 easy miles in the afternoon on the treadmill (it’s been super icy out lately and I didn’t feel like slipping my way through 6 miles)
I’m so grateful to have such a great community of you all and thought it would be fun to share 10 things I’m most grateful for this year. I also journal every night with 10 things I’m grateful for that day (anyone else do this)? I love how it really puts everything into perspective.
- My health
- Alex & our little furry family
- The beautiful area we are lucky to call home
- My family that continues to love & support me from afar
- This blog!
- Running opportunities this past year
- Heated blankets (sitting with one right now and I’m not really sure why anyone uses regular blankets in the winter?!?)
- Sour candy. Thank you to my mom & grandmother that supplied us with enough sour candy to last us a month AKA it’s basically already gone).
Tell me some things your grateful for this year!
Favorite sour candy?!?
Any fun Christmas traditions?